Caseflowhr is an online digital employee relations specialist. Its ground-breaking technology provides busy HR professionals with assisted AI ensuring decisions which are timely and legally compliant, as well as making sure a fair procedure is followed. Caseflowhr is the new generation of HR case management systems. Its agile platform utilises bot technology to provide automated, easy-to-use pathways across a range of ER cases. All this sits alongside integrated case management functionality so that easily accessible case data can be turned into strategic HR intelligence for spotting trends and overseeing multiple case progress.
Caseflowhr have grown rapidly over the last few months and we require additional support. The role will be based at our Birmingham office, however we offer flexible working from home options.
• Sourcing potential new clients.
• Using leads provided from website/events to contact new clients
• Maintaining regular contact with existing clients.
• (covid-permitting) Travelling to the client’s offices to talk about our caseflowhr product.
• Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
• Advising clients on technology upgrades and related products.
• Composing client proposals.
• Generating purchase orders and sales receipts .
• Maintaining strong client relations.
• Attending product training courses and seminars.
• Meeting sales targets.
• Degree in business-related field or HR or law
• Ideally a good working knowledge of HR.
• Previous experience as a Sales Executive – selling into SME’s and large organisations
• Strongly IT literate.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – experience of dealing with a wide range of clients from millennial type new businesses to well-established companies
• Professional and friendly demeanour.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to meet sales and commission targets.
• Ability to travel (covid permitting).
Salary up to – £30k pa plus car and pension/personal health insurance and commission