PragmatiK comprises two companies (one specialising in the automation of employment law and the other specialising in personal resilience). Greg has 30 years’ experience in HR/employment law having worked across a range of industries and sectors. In that regard, he wants to simplify the law for the end user through IT solutions. He also has a personal history which lends itself to helping other people develop emotional and psychological resilience for their careers and relationships. Greg loves being part of the Martin James Group because “of the incredible talent and support, as well as the serious commitment to creative entrepreneurialism”.
- No, seriously – I have a dream too!
- Mayor of West Midlands officially opens ‘CoLAB’ – a creative incubation centre to nurture young talent
- World Mental Health Day: helping employees thrive in the workplace
- Martin James Network founder marks National Poetry Day with city-wide graffiti trail, inspired by his experiences of Covid
- Martin James Network promotes National Inclusion Week