A business with one mission: to make it okay to say you’re not okay in the workplace. TalkOut works with businesses to remove the stigma around mental health, disrupt current thinking and educate business leaders on how to create a happy and healthy workplace. Jill is a successful People / HR Director, with over 25 years of experience of driving a culture of high performance within businesses through the engagement of its people. Having an effective health and well-being strategy is a critical success factor for that. Jill is passionate about Mental Health in the Workplace and with the support of her team, works with leaders to understand the critical role they play when it comes to Health and WellBeing in the workplace. Jill loves being part of the Martin James Group of Companies and working within a genuinely caring and supportive environment, where people are given a real sense of belief to be the best version of themselves and achieve anything they put their mind to. Jill is also a volunteer counsellor for ChildLine – a support service for children and young people.
- No, seriously – I have a dream too!
- Mayor of West Midlands officially opens ‘CoLAB’ – a creative incubation centre to nurture young talent
- World Mental Health Day: helping employees thrive in the workplace
- Martin James Network founder marks National Poetry Day with city-wide graffiti trail, inspired by his experiences of Covid
- Martin James Network promotes National Inclusion Week