Jim qualified as a social worker in the 1970s and went on to establish numerous, successful businesses over the past 25 years ranging from social care to restaurants and artificial intelligence. Between them, these companies have employed thousands of individuals in the UK and across the world.
- No, seriously – I have a dream too!
- Mayor of West Midlands officially opens ‘CoLAB’ – a creative incubation centre to nurture young talent
- World Mental Health Day: helping employees thrive in the workplace
- Martin James Network founder marks National Poetry Day with city-wide graffiti trail, inspired by his experiences of Covid
- Martin James Network promotes National Inclusion Week