Jim qualified as a social worker in the 1970s and went on to establish numerous, successful businesses over the past 25 years ranging from social care to restaurants and artificial intelligence. Between them, these companies have employed thousands of individuals in the UK and across the world.
- Feeling stressed? You’re not alone…
- The Martin James Foundation; fearless champions for reforming alternative care
- A world where just being yourself is enough and no judgement is passed.
- The future of workplace culture by Chief People Director Mark Shrimpton
- EPIC Youth: Our first official launch – Eleanor Covell, Head of EPIC Youth