Mark joined the Martin James Network as Group People Director in August 2019 with over 20 years experience in HR across many different industries. Mark is passionate about driving and continuously improving engagement and diversity across the business. Mark is at the forefront of new and progressive people approaches which reflect and support the company values and the entrepreneurial and innovative approach of the Group. Outside of work, Mark’s married with 2 children (a girl and a boy) and has lived in Birmingham for most of his life.
- Feeling stressed? You’re not alone…
- The Martin James Foundation; fearless champions for reforming alternative care
- A world where just being yourself is enough and no judgement is passed.
- The future of workplace culture by Chief People Director Mark Shrimpton
- EPIC Youth: Our first official launch – Eleanor Covell, Head of EPIC Youth