Mark joined the Martin James Network as Group People Director in August 2019 with over 20 years experience in HR across many different industries. Mark is passionate about driving and continuously improving engagement and diversity across the business. Mark is at the forefront of new and progressive people approaches which reflect and support the company values and the entrepreneurial and innovative approach of the Group. Outside of work, Mark’s married with 2 children (a girl and a boy) and has lived in Birmingham for most of his life.
- No, seriously – I have a dream too!
- Mayor of West Midlands officially opens ‘CoLAB’ – a creative incubation centre to nurture young talent
- World Mental Health Day: helping employees thrive in the workplace
- Martin James Network founder marks National Poetry Day with city-wide graffiti trail, inspired by his experiences of Covid
- Martin James Network promotes National Inclusion Week